Monday, May 20, 2013

Miss Piggy

 
This lesson is based on this from the Guardian
 

Miss Piggy began life in the mid-1970s as a minor character in The Muppet Show, the TV series created by Jim Henson. She went on to become one of the show's central characters. In The Muppet Movie in 1979, she met Kermit the Frog, the love of her life. She has guest-starred on Dolly Parton's variety show, appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and sung with Olly Murs on The X Factor. She is featured in The Muppets by Tommy Hilfiger, a collection of children's clothing launched in partnership with Disney.
1.   When were you happiest?
2.   What is your greatest fear?
3.   Which living person do you most admire, and why?
4.   What would your super power be?
 
5.   Who would play you in the film of your life?
6.   What is your favourite smell?
7.   What is your favourite word?
8.   Cat or dog?
 
9.   Is it better to give or to receive?
10.               What does love feel like?
11.               What is the worst job you've done?
12.               If you could go back in time, where would you go?
 Answers
Whenever I am with Kermie.
That I will forget to thank someone when I win an Academy Award.
Besides moiself, Oprah – she has her own network.
The power to make frogs marry.
Moi. Or Meryl Streep, if I was busy starring in the story of her life.
Wet amphibian.

"Moi!"
Dog. My adorable Foo-Foo is a constant companion.
From personal experience, moi has learned that it is better to receive. But, for the sake of appearances, I'd have to say it's better to give.
Exactly like lust, but with a lot more dinners and jewellery.
Besides having to answer this endless series of questions? I guess it was when I was starting out and had to do that unfortunate series of bacon ads.
 
To Paris in the 1920s, so Picasso could paint my picture, Hemingway could write about me and I could give fashion tips to Gertrude Stein.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment